The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement

Oh god this is a masterpiece. So much good in this...

Has anybody read the novel? Does it contain more than the manga, or is it also short?

mrf

I kinda bored when i read novels, it's taxing me to imagine the scene.

Dex-chan lover
The ONLY bad thing about this is the fact it's just a portion of the Novel to sell the Web Novel instead of being the complete thing.

Welp, despite the fact that it's just a part of a web novel, manga feels totally complete by itself. After finishing it I feel satisfied, and I don't think I really need or want to read the novel to understand what author tried to convey. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the novel would take another turn with the 2nd prince, but largely it seems like it'd just follow the scheme of each guy getting one gal who completely dominates him thanks to Rachel's manipulations. I'd probably at some point get annoyed with it.

Also, sure, it's comedy, but it's all a bit too easy and somewhat inconsistent.

Fun enough read, won't bother with the novel.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 not only was it a good story, it set out exactly what it was meant to do and left in a glorious manner.
Its purpose was to get people to read the LN, and by god it achieved it.

Contributor
I honestly have no intention to go read the LN after this. Three magnificent chapters are more than enough.

This was perfect. I don't even like revenge fantasies, but this one can stay.

This story is a masterpiece! In only 3 chapters it was able to draw the readers in give the characters life, and tell a magnificent story that leaves one begging for more~ Kinda sad that it had to end there, right at the climax... but I gotta say

Revenge iS SWEET MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel like I've gotten my fill of it with these three chapters, but I might read the conclusion one day. I got a few solid laughs out of it.

Group Leader
I love this manga
much
That I will simply perish if it gets no anime adaptation.
I read the light novels. They're aren't even half as good as this incredibly wonderful and beautiful and top ten and RACHEL I LOVE YOU QUEEN.
Needs a softcore femdom tag.

Users who are viewing this thread