The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement

There seriously needs to be a “Promotional Material” tag so i can avoid investing time into manga that will go no where.

What
The
Fuck...
If you say this is promotional manga for the novel then put the shitty tag in it don't hype me up like that😥
Smh 😡

Dex-chan lover
Will it be rebooted like many other LN adaptations or was it over for good?

Double-page supporter
The LN only have 2 volume and chapter 3 is at the start of the 2nd volume.
The manga stopped at the right point AS a promotional material but may as well turn the whole series into manga

The story was good but the cast didnt get past being stereotypes and cliches. Still, it was most enjoyable to read. The art and pacing was really good and as someone who has not read the LN I didnt find the story to jump eratically like with so many other manga adaptations. Big thanks to the author and the artist(s)!
I wish them the best and I hope this manga returns for the rest of the story.

Whaaatttt!! Its just end like tat??
Poor me.. i really love reading this.. bohoooo..
Come back.. atleast satisfied me a lil bit more 😭😭
I doesnt like read novel.. bohooo.. i hate y all .. 😭😭

Damn, man this is a masterpiece.

Too bad is so short, it would be really nice to see more of her exploits.

Dex-chan lover
wait why is this ended in 3 chapters? is this really the end or is it because it has been licensed?

however short this was, it was great. made me laugh when all i want is to do is to lay down and wallow in the sad existence that is me

For those interested the Novel continues on from the manga on Chapter 38. I just recently read up to that point and figured people would like to know where to start if they are coming from the manga. I do recommend reading the whole thing fresh though.

Whaaatttt??? This's just a promotional manga?! Noooo!!! Its too cruel! I dont wanna read a whole pack of alphabets!! My eyes! Noooooo 😭😭 why you do this to meeee

Usually I'd say what's wrong with the guys for dumping their hot fiancees for a moronic underdeveloped shorty, but this might be a special case. The main girl is basically dead inside unless she turns into a hellion, the blonde girl looks too headstrong for the meek brother, and the third one is a superwoman yandere with the strength of 10 men. The men feel almost justified in getting rid of their fiancees. They just went about it the dumbest way.

Dex-chan lover
im not gonna lie, i hope so much that this gets a full manga and not just as a promotion for the LN. i have nothing against the LN but i absolutely love the image portrayal of the characters :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is so good. I can't be satisfied with just 3 chapters. I need more.

Users who are viewing this thread