The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@choerrybliss
The hooded guy. Aria only ever wanted to use Oscar to spite Mielle, plus Oscar's later revealed as the powerless weakling of his family.

Dex-chan lover
Haha! Aria misunderstanding the prince's identity has been quite hilarious. She was such a catty bitch to him this chapter it was amazing.

Regarding Mielle...hmm. I feel like it's a bit early to spring this on her. Investigate and put on the pressure, sure, but is there enough to corner her?

Ugh all that dialogue in the novel is missed here. But still it's good nonetheless. I love how everyone's going to know Mielle's nature now

Aggregator gang
It's definitely refreshing to have a villainess be a villainess, even if the heroine is just as much one.

Fed-Kun's army
I should feel a little bad that a grown-up is bullying a little child.*.. However, I find this to be SOOOOOO SATISFYING!

*Since, well she is indeed her older self in her younger body, or however you want to describe it.

Gotta say it is nice to see a girl push back against a pushy guy like that. Even if her demeanour might not suit her position, it's really annoying to see them just suck it up when a guy acts clingy.
It's obvious that's the male lead, so we will see more of him probably - but hopefully this means things between the two will progress in an interesting way.

Fed-Kun's army
@Marchimarch technicaly she didn't do any villainess act, she is just a strong FL using Mielle's childish bully against her

I actually really like the mother character in this, which normally in these sort of things I don't. This is really good, thank you sm!

Mielle, you're out of your league, girl. Recognize real villainess talent and you ain't got it.

It is really refreshing to see a villainess stay true to her character, though I think it has something to do with how she's just transported back in time rather than being transmigrated. She learned her lessons from the previous timeline but she didn't decide to quit being a villainess either.

Dex-chan lover
@Luliaose
I agree... despite hailing from a commoners background and as a harlot to boot she acts like a proper lady befitting her newfound status.
Not arrogant nor willful... it's the adopted family that is rotten, minus the father who either ignores the mood or is oblivious to how much hate his children have for the two new family members.

This is also one of those stories where the lead has a valid reason for her revenge. She was killed off just because she was hated by the sister.

Fed-Kun's army
The mom is actually a really good character, I’m liking her a lot. Hope to see more of her

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 If we go by that logic, Mielle is only getting the karma that was waiting for her. She had benefited from a great education concerning many matters and used that knowledge to manipulate the commoner with no understanding of what she was getting into.

If this timeline is an adult bullying a child, the first one was a pre-teen manipulating a small child to do their dirty work.

So yeah, no need to feel bad, Aria is leveling the playground, since she knows Mielle would catch up sooner or later.

This feels like an adult tormenting a child and feels quite wrong instead of satisfying

Users who are viewing this thread