The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Omg I thought someone else disguised himself as the maid and I was panicking "They took the brooch!!"

Dex-chan lover
Oh right,
this is her barely figuring out the Hourglass still has some power to it.
(She can rewind time by 5 minutes, once a day. It has a drawback in that she has to sleep for a full day after using it however. Oh, and I think it might actually be aging her faster, since she grows up pretty quickly in the novel. The consequences of speeding up her life are never gone into though, so don't worry about that.)
I got so used to her using this that I forgot she hadn't found out about it yet in the Manhwa, lol

Dex-chan lover
I just woke up so I'm not fully functional yet, but if anyone looks at Mielle and feels any form of pity, don't. Just don't.

Also,
That's Annie, huh? Not quite what I was expecting. Was expecting a cute tan / slightly brown skin tone, freckles, and short hair lol. Then again, I usually don't pay much attention to descriptions of characters' appearences when I read a novel, so my imagination probably warped my mental image of her XD

Dex-chan lover
This should be made into a live action TV-soap. My mother and aunts would love it into bits.

Another time travel? That hourglass has still some juice...nifty, yet also dangerous clue on her.

Aggregator gang
and here i thought she had accidently given the letter to an imposter :D

Dex-chan lover
A skip back in time from turning the hourglass?

Would've been easier to tell if they had the line stated earlier

Oh my god! I didn’t understand why The Maid was back! The time went back, oh my god! I can’t wait for the next chapter XD thanks for translating, u made my day

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob people who unironically complain that the Aria is being cruel to Mielle piss me off; like they forgot how the story started in the first place

Ohhhh @Jeikob thanks for the explanation lol I thought one of Mielle’s maids had taken the envelope and gift and were gonna do something with it but I’m glad it’s something more fun than that 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeikob Dude, you're a legend! Thank you.

My first thought when I saw her be so shocked again at the last panel, was that the maid did some thing--- like giving the gift to Mielles maids or something..

@haven1011 she turned the hourglass so she came back in time because the maid should be sending the letter but was behind her and ask if she want a cup of tea

Users who are viewing this thread