The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Gosh Aria is playing around too much... She's too drunk with her revenge and she is acting so recklessly!! I can feel bad things are going to happen to her 😥 It makes me stress out 😂😂

What a waste of brain cells. 😑 Well if i do have the hourglass I'll do something stupid but not all the time. Lol I'll probably eat something soooo yummy, then use the hourglass and eat it again. HAHAHAHA

There’s going to be a hell of a consequence if you keep using the hourglass like that, Aria.

Oof I hope she gets the lesson she needed to carefully put her revenge on the right track again.

And here I was beginning to cheer her a few chapters earlier lol

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I've read enough/watched enough stories with time travel as a mechanic to know that you shouldn't be screwing around with time travel if you can help it. One of my favorite plot twists is that everytime you time travel, you actually die in the current timeline and just spawn into an alternate universe that happens to be a few minutes behind. And you basically just end up committing suicide, resulting in chaos in each timeline everytime you time travel.

I'm starting to be a bit bored by the MC. She is so obsessed with revenge but she doesn't have any other feeling and she lacks "humanity" so yeah, the story os starting to get boring in my opinion... : /

Aggregator gang
The story begins to get bored due to no character development, no story development. Revenging is the only thing that define this MC. And now the fucking hourglass? I rooted for her at the beginning but as the story goes on, I begin to hate her

Users who are viewing this thread