The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I hope she doesn't become the Marchioness. I need more things to go wrong in Aria's life so she could develop better.

She is feeling more conscious of others that it makes her guilty. Sarah is the best girl 😍

Aria might seem evil like this but she genuinely cares for Sarah. She's absorbed in her revenge plan right now but she will play a big part in allowing Sarah to meet the Marquis and realizing her dream to teach children in the future. Sorry, spoiler!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

lol she's going to regret using the hourglass for trivial things sooner or later
that could probably only be used for a limited amt

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now. She's already derailed Sarah's life so that she won't marry the Marquis.

Oh Aria, dear Aria. Mielle's a bitch, bu you are quite the villainess, aren't you? You really shouldn't abuse the hourglass's power. You never know when it might suddenly stop working.

what's better? sliced apples with peel vs. sliced apple without peel? kinda weird, but I got sidetracked on the fact that the maids didn't peel the apples!

@Foreverkidd
Aria's character develops through genuine love, happiness, and success. If things went wrong she'd go even more off the rails and be even more driven for and set on vengeance. Major things that are easily in her control going wrong doesn't make sense for the story. Also, if you want to see Aria fail in ruining Mielle and becoming a pure hearted heroine..... it's not gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh Sarah, arguably the best character in this story. I think her and Aria's interactions were the highlight of the novel for me, honest to god. Even if at first Aria only sees her as a pawn,
Over time she begins to genuinely care for Sarah, honestly sort of like a mother-daughter relationship is how it felt to me. Aria's own mother, while she does love her, didn't really give her the blatant affection Sarah does. It and of course many other happenings in the novel eventually change Aria for the better--even if at her core she's still deadset on revenge--and kinda cruel.

Mann, If i have that Hourglass, I can eat many things without payment and not gonna gain weight

Group Leader
Wait what? Sarah's underaged??? That makes no sense! Why's she teaching when she's a child herself? And she doesn't look like one?

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob

I'm glad it turns out that way, because I feared that Aria would never see Sarah as nothing more than a pawn and drop her at the first sign of trouble.

Aria is a character that worth to be loved.
Indeed till the end of the story😂
Love her. Cause she is not the type of stupidly kind MC.
And Mielle is the type that i hate till the end🌚 she become more bitch"ier" the closer we're to the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread