The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Lol the transition from the hourglass was as awkward as it was when reading the webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
the tears are stress and fear, I don't think she has any real chemistry with Oscar, but he is her only real lifeline (that she knows of at this point) to disrupting her bad end. She tried getting in the good graces of the father to mitigate that side, but quickly found that route was a dead end. Oscar was the only avenue that was going 100% right and now it's 100% wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. That actually...really quite hurt. They're both somewhat bad people, but both Mielle and Aria's tears worked on me splendidly this chapter.

Aria...is super stressed out, thinks that her only lifeline is escaping her, and probably actually legitimately craves some human kindness for once in her life.
Of course, poor, naive, good-hearted Oscar is gonna be unfairly torn up by this. Hey, if he's lucky, this will be the trigger for him to break away from his bitch sister and decide things for himself more, if nothing else.

...Hmm. Turns out that the whole mistake wasn't bad intel, but the prince deliberately making the mistake. Cool. Aides don't get no respect.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
Aria...is super stressed out, thinks that her only lifeline is escaping her, and probably actually legitimately craves some human kindness for once in her life.
Yeah so true!

Also, it's important to note that she probably has PTSD from dying in such a state too!

Oh shit nooo stop don't do that I threw my phone across the room after reading that awkward part but I can't wait for the hood dude to come in

Dex-chan lover
The prince set a punishment in case his servant was wrong but not a reward if he was right. What an asshole.

my gosh prince imagination to cat aria was adorable also him doing the wink XD and the end,,,,,,,,,, yikers

Aggregator gang
oh my god aria stoppp i cant look at this LMAO WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I cant believe she's always letting her emotions sway her so hard. It's literally 0-100 with her and no inbetween

Dex-chan lover
Welp, gotta take back my suspicions of Lane - he was a good subordinate, it's not his fault the prince let his biases get in the way of accurate intelligence.

and hang in there aria - I know your world's crashing down right now, but you gotta THINK!

I don't think she is really in love with Oscar. Why is she acting so miserable? She might lose to her sister, but I don't think it's that bad tho. Am I wierd?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... I guess I need to go to store to get some chips before I read all of these chapters, lol.

@nooperation She doesn't love Oscar at all. She mistakenly thinks he can prevent Princess Isis from decapitating her like she did before going back in time, but actually he's just her puppet. She thinks if she marries him, she'll be safe, if not, she'll die, that's why she's desperate. Thankfully a much more powerful man than Oscar has his sights on her and can protect her much better.

Users who are viewing this thread