The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Tysm! Proper translation and good quality really makes a difference!
Unless people don’t mind struggling to figure out mtl like a puzzle game lol.

aria goddess is looking pretty in this chapter as ever ☺💞 gawd, the meeting scene tho. she's having a meeting WITH the crowned prince's faction and guessing about their plans without knowing that the crowned prince is IN there himself! someone's gotta tell her 🤣

thank you for your hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
@Yoomii
Have no fear, sarah and the marquis are devoted to each other, though he does love her, just the same way sarah does, if you don't mind more spoilers, he considers her the woman who brought them together, tbh it's one of the more touching scenes in the wn when she realizes she has people who actually care about her, even if she was originally doing it thinking she'd use her, sarah is one of the few people she has a legitimate friendship with, and probably the closest she has to a real sister.

thank you so much for scanlating!!!

i love aria so much... so very much... i love how she doesn't think super highly of herself because she only knows of events from turning back time but in reality she has a cool head on her shoulders and makes such accurate guesses.

also the way she keeps thinking that she's using sarah but in reality has long considered sarah an irreplaceable friend. i think its just her way of protecting herself from being harmed by framing it like that

aaaaaaaah this manhwa is truly a weekly joy of mine

why did that mielle bitch have to show up in the last panel? now my mood's all ruined 😒

Aria grows up into a matured, refined lady
Yet Mielle looks like a little kid...

god, the difference...

@someunregpunk
She's not dense, not the slightest. She's unable to connect the dots that points to him as being the crown prince because she's currently in denial as to why someone as important as the crown prince would be interested in her or her opinions. The webnovel goes into more detail on this matter and is probably something that it does better with when sharing her inner thoughts and what leads her to doing certain things so I suggest that you check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread