The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Something will go wrong sooner or later and Mielle hands will be all over it.

Dex-chan lover
It's almost like I'm watching the evil step mother and daughter even though we know who the real evil one is

Dex-chan lover
She’s gonna take him

Damn this is one of the rare times where you root for NTR

This webtoon made me binge read 160 chapters of the webnovel (still reading). It's so good! Can't wait to see Aria's revenge plan unfold. Thanks for translating the webtoon! I wouldn't have discovered such a good revenge story otherwise.

Thank you so much for the updates, the story is really interesting and the art is AMAZING !

Contributor
You can see Mielle really wanted to ruin her sister since the beginning.

Instead of being happy to have a smart/beautiful sister she is only mad because the script don't go the way she want.

I don't get why people like this. It's just the same situation as her first life but the roll of the sisters is reversed. So instead of having a shitty sister she is the shitty sister. We're supposed to root for her cause she was manipulated in her first life? Even though she admitted that her attitude was the sole reason she was inferior? Honestly don't get how we're supposed to want the downfall of a child (her sister), the brother is fine, he is old enough to know better. This just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Dex-chan lover
@CashCowBob What's so wrong about that? When you're watching a documentary about a deer and you see the deer escaping from a tiger, you root for the deer. But if you're watching a documentary about a tiger and you see that same video, you'll be rooting for the tiger then.
It's the same theory here. It's just a story. Don't be hung up on what's good or bad. At least it's not hypocritical and trying to justify everything the MC does. The MC is not a good person here nor a bad person, the sister is the same...neither good nor bad (well, at this point at least...later she does murder the mother in cold blood and frames the MC so she turns bad afterwards).

Anyway, this story is purely for entertainment purposes. Revenge stories usually give readers a satisfying feeling so it's popular.
Let her suffer, let her feel that everything was unfair and she didn't deserve it, let her die not knowing why she died. Some of us here enjoy that sort of stuff. This story is definitely directed towards us. The main character is bordering on being an anti-hero sort of character so what's the problem? (Only reason she's probably not is because the opposing party here is also kinda bad.) Can't be you haven't read anything with anti-hero protagonists now can it? Well, those are quite something. I recommend you read those...or don't, seeing how you're reacting to this.

Also, the thing about her being a child....well, children need to disappear from this world anyway. They're annoying and stupid. She'll grow up eventually so don't mind it. To us she's still more or less the bitch from the future so it doesn't really hit your conscience much to want her to suffer. Who knows? We also might just be fucked up. Don't forget, we the viewers are not the manifestation of morals either. We've got lolicon degenerates here. Who do you think you're targeting your words towards?

Users who are viewing this thread