The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

INCREDIBLE! There's nothing better than convoluted and clever schemes that are slow to set up but slowly unfold perfectly, only failing just enough in small ways to add to the tension and heighten the beauty of the machiavellianism. Truly magnificent.

She’s so gorgeous this chapter. Love her.

And yay she’s winning over the maids enough that they put more sugar in her food! 🥳

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

this is prob the best villainess manhwa, she is opportunistic and learning, and not just knowing everything and perfectly solving everything unlike some of the other ones

also i feel like the hourglass subplot will have some serious effects later on so I would love to see how that turns out

truly a 10/10 so far

Double-page supporter
Aw I actually feel bad for Annie. She really thought she had a crush on Baron Burboom but didn't realize it was just her greed speaking. And the look in her eyes when Aria told her has me worried

damn, what a villainess. I love it 😂

also! What Aria said was the truth (pointing out why Annie crushed on the Baron) but yea, it's a good wake up call, and will most probably benefit Annie in the future ;D

I love how the plot is advancing. Aria's schemes are more and more advanced and thick, this feels amazing.

Dex-chan lover
@thedjkhalid
this is prob the best villainess manhwa, she is opportunistic and learning, and not just knowing everything and perfectly solving everything unlike some of the other ones
If you like it you should see this. Another good series with a good villainess ^^

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@Alyseb630 no, its not sugar. but the maids who served Aria wear perfume oils so that she taste her food's normal (the effect of the perfume)

Dex-chan lover
That's a little sad. She talked Annie out of her love because she's so cynical. Not to say that Annie wasn't being shallow, but it's hard to say for sure.

Either way, I guess this works out for her. Is she gonna set them up, or...? Annie's kinda her own unpleasant person, but her being lovestruck was fun to see and the baron is a nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread