The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

wait i don't get the end ? are they giving only her the nice food cuz they realised it'd be beneficial to be on aria's good side ?

edit: holy fuck my worldview became jaded for a moment

@daijokay yes, as you can read, Aria smelled the perfume she gave to the maids and realized the maids are purposely trying to please her because she's been very good to them. Mutual interests.

She's the epitome, the elite, and the pure essence of villainy.
It takes great ability & brains to be one afterall, other forms are just pure jokes.

Aggregator gang
Poor annie.. sure she's a flawed person and not the best but still.. that was so ruthless.

Aria is such a well-written villainess. I love how she uses her brain and words to get through situations too and not just jumping the gun

Ahh man I really love her. Everyone at the end of the day is a self interested individual.

I hope she achieves her goal in the end. This is just so well written and good progress of the story!
Thank you for the chapter!

Aaaah! Aria, you're the best! Such a great villain.

And the words to Annie weren't that harsh, it was more of a reality check. Hopefully the girl will realize her behavior and will change into a person who can actually climb up that social ladder. Right now she's way too focused on getting rich, which is a pretty short term goal that won't bound the two together. If she manages to treat him as a person instead of a paycheck, they might fall for each other instead.

@Audrey_E_W Ah, glad to know my speculations were confirmed. But wow does it seem to take a long time though. Never expected that things will to turn out that way, either.

How'd you find out about this btw? Are you one of those fortunate ones to be able to read the Korean novels, or did you find spoilers shared somewhere in the internet?

Users who are viewing this thread