The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Group Leader
If anyone is interested in reading the novel further, the season ends at ch.119 of the novel
Ch.119 is exactly the same as this chapter with the exception of the last paragraph which is where the second season begins

Can someone just spoil the whole fricking rest of the novel? I'm just curious and I really can't wait haha

Dex-chan lover
I can never get enough of the clothing in this series. The right amount of jewelry, lace, and accented sparkles is so well done IMHO.

Dex-chan lover
hXoI4pq.jpg
graphic content

pov you’re here for the third time since season one ended rereading, waiting for season two

Fed-Kun's army
i LOVE HER. honestly i love her more than i thought i would.

she really doesn't mind if the family went down because she has her own money. that's our independent queen

Love her, love her, love her! Now there's a villainess I can get behind why uses her cunning and wits to exact revenge!

Does anyone know when this series will continue ? I know one message say the season two was reales in November, but as we don't have any news here... Its my favorite and I really want to read the season two. I know there is the novel somewhere, but I didn't find, or didn't understand how to read it, but more importantly I really love the art and want to continue reading here...

Users who are viewing this thread