The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

1. The award for prettiest female and male leads goes to...
2. Love the opinions being represented in this meeting! :D

I was so excited to see a new chapter!! Aria really is my favorite protagonist! But while I could vividly recall how smart Aria was and beautiful the art was, I suddenly remembered how I much Iove all the outfits as well! They're so gorgeous! Happy to have this back!

Aaaaaa finally! I missed Aria-sama and Asher-sama lol😆
Thank you so much for the update~♡

Dex-chan lover
I love how they both have secret identitys now. I will love the moments when they both figure out whats going on lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

@angry_noodles .... Getting money out of tuition fees is so, so far from the point here LMAO. But the story will go into that.

Also, Not everywhere is the USA where you have to bury yourself in debt to have a good education.

Dex-chan lover
As an American, sounds like a very good source of income, but might not be good for the country's well-being.

Jokes aside, looks like the prince wants to invest in his citizens a bit, so this is nice. Wonder why he had to hide his identity? He and Aria have an awkward little thing going on. They could probably use a private conversation.

Also, it's fun how the meeting started out with shitting on Mielle.

Gosh darn it, I caught up to all the chapters in a single day, this is definitely one of the best ones I've read. So good!

Users who are viewing this thread