The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

❤️ Yes! Update! Thank you Tooches! I've been looking forward to seeing Aria's face every week 😭

Dex-chan lover
Oh finally the "secret" was revealed. Can't wait to see his reaction to her being the mysterious invest lol. This is getting good.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

AHHHH im really excited to see their relationship progress now that she knows his real identity

Finally!!! Now I will be waiting to see her telling her own power, which is the ''hourglass''
Btw he told everything from my point, when he will learn that she is the investor A ? LOL
Thank you so much for the translation! <3

Ahhh......we are approaching the climax of the story now =w=
Yes it's true there's a special connection of Asher and Aria's special hourglass or more like why Aria was blessed with it and she's more than just a "prostitute's daughter".
Welp getting more excited now for the main act starring Veri and doom of mielle's nanny :3c

Her birth father is a marquis of the neighbouring country, at the time he came to the kingdom for business and fell in love with Karina or her alias name apple as the nobles name are basically flowers. If memory serves me right, he was a sickly man but he was very determined yet heartbroken when he found out that Apple wasn't there anymore, if it weren't for mielle's stupid stunt, aria wouldn't have united with her paternal grandmother who apparently was a distant relative of the royal family in Asher's kingdom that was banished.
The royal family's ability awoke and each person's ability is different based on their needs and situation like in Asher's case it was teleportation, when he was 5 he was almost drowned by an unknown assailant, he unintentionally teleport himself to the neighbouring country and grew up there and became "brothers" with the said prince from there as well.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
i was waiting for a bigger BOOM! when it comes to his identity but this is also pretty cute ahaha

Dex-chan lover
@A1B1
That's fine as i read the novel, but to use spoiler tags here use [-spoiler]Your text here[/spoiler-]
Removing the -.

Users who are viewing this thread