The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

May I just applaud that it wasn't portrayed as cute that the brother suddenly likes her, but as slimy? I mean, he treated her like crap before, but now that she's got breasts, he's suddenly nice. Icky bastard.

@jopat1992
No, only our main girl can use it. It's also not necessarily the hourglas itself, as it's her ability. The hourglas could be a manifestation of her power though, not sure.

I'm glad how disgusting Cain got portrayed here in comic just like he was in the novel. You'll see more of that oof.

I read the novel 3 times already and makes me want to read it again because this is one of my fav arc too.

@ditka623 and @Spiels 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️sorry. i didn't know or just missed it. and here i was...being happy that "oh..no one is talking about the name taken by isis..i must be so smart" . thank you for pointing out . this prince really has too many names

Well what do you know, the whole maid incident reminds me so much of what happened to Colline from "the duchess's 50 tea recipes" and we all know her end :3c Imagine my disgust when I found out about the brother......🤢🤢🤢
Yeah....sorry (not) Cain but this relationship ain't gonna happen I mean for one she's your sister and 2: no way that aria would think twice of being with the same guy that killed her so NOPE!

Honestly aria isn’t gonna have to do much since Mielle is gonna dig her own grave working with Isis lol

Well the whore knows why stepbro came back home... I really hope her character gets more focus at one point, she seems to be such an interesting character.

Dex-chan lover
That's refreshing. A protagonist utterly repulsed by the fact that their step-sibling is attracted to them.

..yikess the brother is one skanky rat.

also i love how the prince personally changed the flowers everynight

Nothing to do with this comic, but I just thought I’d let people know that unrelated incest happens irl too not just in comics :> for better or for worse... that depends on the person.

Ewwww, cain.. I hope i can punch you stupid face and stab your eyes...

Thaaank you for aotheer uodaaate..

i’m so confused why no one ever talks shit about mielle’s hair. bitch looks like an african broom with bangs and i know all my sub saharan bbs know alllllll about that

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Ahhhh it was so satisfying seeing Mielle and Emma’s distraught faces. So looking forward to what comes next.

Users who are viewing this thread