The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Had to come back for your guys' translation. On my second reading, I was able to appreciate the art all the more. Aria has truly become a refined beauty; there was no exaggeration from nobles praising her at the trial.

@strangerquefuir Fair point. Tbh, I had forgot all about their talk outside, where Aria asked her why she didn't abandon her. I guess she won't turn on her daughter so easily.

This will NOT load for me. 😩 anyone else having issues with getting the images to load or is it just me?

Thank you for the update!!
Aww why won’t the images load?! 😭😭
I want to see my beautiful Aria with Asher!!

it loads guys. if it doesn't, come back in an hour or two bc it's bc the website is overloaded. thanks for the update as always ^^

Ahh ty for the update. Took many refreshing of the page to load but was worth it!
💕
I hope that Cain doesn't do someyhing crazy down the line to Aria because of jealousy of Asher. Tho has he seen him before or nay? 👀😔

Thank you for the wonderful job scanlating! This chp really was worth the read, somehow was satisfied eventho I’m scared at the same time

Fed-Kun's army
While I do feel bad that she didn't let Veri off, it's nice to see a villainess mc actually committing to being an actual villainess instead of being a Japanese villainess mc.

YELLS THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE AAAAH love the quality but also just hella pleased aria turned it around. cant wait for lady isis to fall u w u a villainess ought to be a villainess after all. aria untie is best

Thank you for the amazing work as always!! It's so rude of the other person to try and snipe you smh
Did anyone else notice Asher's necktie matches with Aria's outfit?! Boy is such a simp XD

Fed-Kun's army
BAD BITCH ARIA IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the WAY she fucking won rn. I love everything aria has done in this chapter. the fact that she tied up loose ends with Veri and how she didn't pardon Emma ahhhh sweet sweet revenge. this was a bad bitch GIRLBOSS moment. Veri can go suck a d*ck like I feel no remorse.

for anyone that think Aria's cruel not to let Veri go, here's my piece of mind.

On previous lives, she deceived Aria under Emma and Mielle's order that led to Aria's mother killed, Aria's being framed to poison Mielle and that is by using Veri. And so, she's not a saint that will act all good for those try to harm her :) So yeah, when Aria choose to dispose Veri, I think she deserved it

Dude it just makes my heart flutter seeing meille in despair and Aria happy
And step bro could you not i know Aria is best girl and who wouldnt want to simp for her but no

Users who are viewing this thread