The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

She had her killed? Wow how did she even arrange that?! I didn't know she had an assassin squad

Double-page supporter
For minority of readers that are probably upset over Aria not sparing Veri. Reasoning or justification over her actions aside, you have to remember, Aria is legitimately a villainess, she's not those evil-turned-kind characters after getting reincarnated stories with a villainess tag just tagged on it, she's legitimately merciless to those that wronged her, she doesn't care about morality for shit unfortunately, so we all have to get used to her being directly at fault for some side character's deaths.

I'm certainly enjoying the ride, fuck forgiveness, down with the abusers queen!!! 😳💖💖💖

everyday aria woke up and chose violence😍 yess thats my girl destroy them all 😍😍YESSSS aria and asher my ship its been a while, they look so matured and beautiful in this chapter

whoever said aria is evil and btchy, just read the novel, I promise you, you will see another world

wow, I dont really like siding on the antagonist that much but this one always keep showing my evil side.

still im concerned about that hourglass making our main character look like hag if she keeps using it, for now she looks gorgeous but I hope she avoids using it too often.

@Tanatama yesss! Exactly this is how a story with a villainess tag is suppose to act. Not someone who just suddenly turned nice without looking at their past actions because they should still hvae at least ulterior motives for being nice like in ‘Tearmoon Empire’

I love how Aria doesn't forgive Veri. She is the villainess after all. It would be boring if she just spare Veri's life.

I feel like we need a separate villainess tag, or perhaps "evil" tag, specifically for works where the MC tries to be/acts like the bad guy.
Totally sick of the "I reincarnated as the bad guy, but I am really a goody too-shoes and everyone in this world is just super super mean to me" villainess. I want overlord level at minimum, and preferably Tanya or worse as standard.

@monoreposo I agree! Works where the villaness is actually scheming and getting revenge on those who wronged her are so interesting.

Thank you for the high quality translation! This is one of my favourite series.

yes, YES, YES!!
tRbcoc4.jpg

Mielle's despair so delicious

Users who are viewing this thread