The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

I love how every chapter is interesting. Some stories have a few pointless chapters or drag on, but so far this story has kept me intrigued throughout all 56 chapters.

Dang are Aria and her mom really going to leave though? That’s too funny. I would love to see the reactions of the Count, Mielle, and Cain when they learn Aria is a highly successful business person who can support herself and her mom.

For those who’ve read the novel, do you know how many chapters this manhwa has adapted to this point? I’m curious since I saw there was 288 chapters for the web novel.

@orange_lover77 hi! Can you spoil me some deets abt Aria and Asher? Like
how would Asher act, knowing that some of Aria's actions are not what you'd expect?

I mean, is he thrilled that Aria is showing her true self to him? Does he continue to support her all that way??

Ohhh I'm excited!!

@Elliete I’m not who u @‘d but I read the novel and
asher is super supportive even when she goes full revenge mode LOL he loves her a lot and iirc isn’t put off by it at all

The new king character
is actually Asher best friend from childhood, after he become king of the neighbour kingdom, they just hide their true relationship to lay trap for any potential betrayer among the noble in Asher's country. He like to annoy Asher by pretend to flirt with Aria, but later he keep his distance because both Asher and Aria got really angry with him. He is a very skilled trickster, make both Isis and Mielle into betray their country with hope of "marrying the king and take over the country".

Aggregator gang
Spoiler? Oops, i said it as a joke.
Wait, it will really be like this?
- Isis: *going to lose against Asher* "Imma gonna marry the king next door ehehe"

- King next door and Asher: "Fuck off bitch, we are gud bros"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yes! The prince is no longer engaged, the way is clear, the winds strong, let’s get this ship a sailing!

Seems our girl Aria has a plan brewing! Is Isis trying to start a war between the two countries by marrying the foreign dude?

Dex-chan lover
"You... You killed Emma..."
Damn straight. She orchestrated the attempt on Aria's life, on your orders I might add. I despise the kind of people who try to do something bad to someone else, then act indignant when it gets turned around on them. Live by the sword, die by the sword. You don't get to complain or claim victimhood when you pick a fight and lose.

I just love how loyal the mother is to her.... in contrast to the rest of the family (especially the creppy brother)

.......meanwhile, I'm over here just laughing that the Prince apparently panic-wrote some long love letter when he hears Aria might get married off to some rando noble and Aria's comment was "why is this letter so darn long? wtf is this ring?"

Someone spoiler me if Oscar has a happy end, I hate to think that even if he escapes the fallout he might end up still married to a very bitter, unpleasant Mielle.

Thank you for the translation! This whole story has been an utter gem.

Users who are viewing this thread