The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

How can a manhwa that was updated 11 days ago is considered as dropped??? Bruh really and honestly your tl sucks that I don’t understand it.🤭

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm the comments convinced me, as long as it has a happy ending
(massacring antagonists is happiest ending for me ;)

I'm sorry but this hasn't been dropped? I know you have probably worked hard on the update but it's rude not to contact the translators beforehand. Unless there had been some private communications going on I hope you consider the position of SYTS2k19 and their already presented dedication to this manhwa. Thank you.

EDIT : I realized it was due to the lack of translations on another website. Regardless thank you to all the translators for the free translations.

Thank you for picking this up, its a great title and im invested already! Goodjob translating, i didn't even notice it wasn't the former's group tl.

It's Possible that it's dropped saw an announcement on "A Villainess Is a Good Match for the Tyrant" but dont know if there the same groups or so (sorry for my english)

Whoever picked up this mahwa, I'm glad, thank you! Things are about to become interesting. I'm guessing we are at the midle of this story
based on the number of chapters the novel has
. I want to see Aria and Asher getting close and falling in love! I loved this chapter! Please, do go on translating it and posting here.

@Forfirith
I want to see Mielle DIE IN DESPERATION AND AGONY.
But it's true I do want to see some loveydovey.
So there's not ANY of it? At all??

@Dilsad the uploader on Mangagogo dropped it there, so this Scanlator offered to pick it up on Mangago and is putting it up everywhere and honestly has really good intentions.

People were really worried on that site that it wouldn't be updated since it was dropped there and the scanlator asked if they'd like it to be picked up and people on Mangago begged them and said yes.

I hope this all can be peacefully sorted. Maybe one do each site as their own schedules allow/dictate?

Actually I'm confused. I tried to look for the announcement from the previous group which stated that they dropped this series, but I found nothing. I even tried to look for it in their another translation work but still did not find the announcement.

I say this not to mean not to appreciate the latest translations but I'm just confused. I mean, if the previous group didn't really drop this series, wouldn't they feel disappointed because someone took over the translation just because they were too late to update?

No offense intended but the translations of the latest chapter are really quite bad, I can’t really understand what’s going on. Would be nice if the translator could stop putting so many of their own comments into it too

It's only been a little over a week since the last chapter, a bit early to assume it was dropped isn't it? Plus, the quality just wasn't up to par. I've only ever seen no group scans do japanese manga, never a Korean manhwa, the quality in itself shows inexperience.

I really thank you for upploading it. Don't read to the ones that say rude words to someone that is doing a free translation. If they want a Quality and a no-error translation they can Buy the chapters at Tappytoon If we want to help the Author it is a must that we Buy the chapters and they become popular between the others apps and they invest in this webtoon too.

Thank you again for spending time in this.

Y’all need to chill. From what I remember, the previous group did indeed drop the series (I don’t remember the exact page) and this is genuinely not a bad quality upload. If you don’t like it, then you can do it yourself and prove how much better you could do it? Otherwise, offer suggestions on how to improve, or shut up.

To the translator : thank you for picking this up!

@Helen_Brite , that information was incorrect, there is
definitely lovey dovey stuff in the novel, but it comes a bit later. you'll still see moments throughout the story though. :)
I'm sure the webtoon will show more of it than in the novel too.

the only "downside" I have with this series is the age of the characters,
especially with the more mature look of the FL and the amount of scheming/economics/political upheavals that goes on
. why they gotta be so young >.>

Users who are viewing this thread