The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

Dex-chan lover
Why is there so fucking many of "I found myself as the Villainess in an Otome game"?????????? is this a new form of being isekai thats exploded

OMG Villainess x commoner npc-kun rules !!!! I actually read this one's translation in a different language but the translations and scanlations was pretty "meh" sadly :(
You guys are doing good tho keep it up !!!!

Aggregator gang
Hurrah! It's the genre I love (and others love to hate)! I thoroughly enjoyed the first chapter already! :D

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki shounen has game world isekai while shoujo has otome game world isekai

i do like that one isekai about a game world isekai that's also an otome game.

Aggregator gang
What's up with the sudden burst of Otome villain manga and light novels that are coming out?

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius here similar to this kind of otome isekai pretty sure they'll joke around with the routes. there are also other mixed themes in it but they'd be spoilers.

https://mangadex.org/title/31032/otome-game-sekai-wa-mob-ni-kibishii-sekai-desu

Hmm slit-eyes characters are almost always sinister serpents types, he’s also a merchant’s son which definitely another +1 to the above, and he’s the character that appears when you spin the Gacha in the game?!

Ok without question he’s literal pure evil incarnate.

MD@Home
I seriously don't get this. Hollywood, with all its remakes and rehashes, apparently has nothing on the manga industry.

What was the manga/light novel author thinking when (s)he pitched this "Otome game" concept? What was the editor thinking when (s)he approved it? And scanlators, I do appreciate your work, but what were you thinking when you picked up this series...?
Or is it just me who's sick and tired of the same story elements being reused not for the second, third, but at the very least the fifth time?

Group Leader
@pip25 I think I was thinking something along the lines of "GOD THIS IS F-ING CUTE WHY IS NO ONE TRANSLATING THIS????" or something.
774087_thm.png

I CANT W THIS CUTENESS OML!! romance w the npc trope is actually pretty rare, considering it’s mostly all about the love interests so i’m super interested in this <3 ML’s the cute type too, though i could be wrong, but i’ll love it anyway.

Aggregator gang
At this rate we're going to have to make a new bingo board for otome isekais, can't wait to see the results.

Dex-chan lover
im eyeing this isekai and always thought the boy blind or something im sorry ursch-kun

too bad with the drawing quality (still cute tho), one with good art is actually rare.

Users who are viewing this thread