The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

Dex-chan lover
I guess even this sub-genre of Isekai is at a point where they don't even need to explain shit, just say "this is an otome Isekai btw" and the readers will already understand the basic reused premise (otaku girl reincarnated as the villain from the most recent otome game she played). Not that I'm not enjoying them mind you, but it's almost impressive how quickly this happens.

I think we got a sadist on our hands he was holding a whip and he has the fox like eyes... cant wait to see where this goes🤗

Aggregator gang
unfortunately for her, he isn't a simple shota 😋.
Why is a grown woman even trying to get a little boy to marry her lol

Dex-chan lover
It's not a sheep, it's a fox and dirty money-grubbing merchant.

God, Ursch-kun is so cute!!! I can't wait for his POV next chapter! Those two are si adorable together!!! Also guys, at ease. He's not evil, seriously. Go read the LN.

His game character was the host to the money hungry GAMBLING TO UNDERAGED CHILDREN aspect of the game...

I know people are getting tired of this trope since so many are coming out around the same time but I'm honestly having fun so gimmie!! This looks cute if a bit sudden paced. I'm curious about this boy. I mean kids at this age can propose and accept pretty easily but I have a feeling he's actually more aware than that. Honestly, from his perspective, long as she's not total pain its a good deal for him no matter how you looks at it. More wealth, status, connections, plus she's pretty and has already taken the initiative. I wouldn't be surprised if he's some unnoticed genius merchant. Like in the main game storyline he may have been a mob character but little do you know he's actually the richest character with his own highly profitable business <-just my guess.

Contributor
Mmm... on the face of it I have to agree with her tastes; that guy does seem to be both adorable and a sweetheart. And pretty chill on top of it.

(I am, of course, taking into account that this is pure fiction; in the real world one's personality and feelings and so on at such a tender age would have little to no bearing on how they would be in the future, but I'm assuming based on the evidence this is one of those things where the kids are basically adults, just smaller and using shorter sentences.)

And thus the merchant power couple was born....These kids are gonna be rich 😎

Double-page supporter
The duke political power grow again powerhouse in politics now get now the new economic power too.

Thank you for this! Lately, I find myself reading more and more Isekai stories, and most of them are hit or miss (I guess they never missed huh)

But so far, most of those that I like are Otome and Villainess stories. I still love the other isekai stories like instant death, kenja no mago, tensei slime, Death Mage doesn't want a Fourth Time, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread