The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

OSC

Dammit. I can't really say this is very unique etc but it's a good read anyway.

This is really really really good!! Kyaaa~ the cuteness and fluff overload!!! And I totally agree with Isabella. Ursch is sp much better than the love interests~

Ahh🀩🀩 I just love this manga, hope the translator will translate more of this manga 😍😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
sobs I'm about to die for the next chap bc im expecting the mc to defend the maid and beat the **** out of whoever shouted at the maid

yo his personality kinda hot but if i say that wouldn't that make me gay but i dont wanna be gay but fk hes mad hot

Dex-chan lover
Having reached this far,
That boy has yet to open
his goddamn eyes once.

Double-page supporter
I didn't read this manga yet, but I have a question. Did the Villainess end up brutally murdered/exiled/jailed in the original story?

I think she just left school and wasn't relevant to the other stories after that so she was never brought up. The MC wasn't into any of the ML of the game so she didn't particularly care or elaborate. Since it was a PTW app game it continued on with a new ML per year at the school.

The MC of this story is great, she's completely broken stats wise and pretty crazy.

This manga...IS A MASTERPIECE !!
Thank you so so much for translating it and for all your efforts on it, I'm really so excited to know what'll happen next, i purple you ~~ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Group Leader
@MinGenius If you want to know what happens next, you can always read the Light Novel (also translated by us) on our website~~

mrf

Is he sociopath? I like his personality. But god i once have a crush on sociopath girl i didn't know at that time, man if that person isn't interested you better leave.

Users who are viewing this thread