The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

Double-page supporter
her brother probably strangles cats in his spare time

Fed-Kun's army
When you think you're a gorilla but it turns out you were an earth dragon... and you say that your partner is OP... that's harsh

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like the third volume was recently released so, rather than dropped, they were probably just waiting for the chapters. Or at least along those lines since the cover art changed recently and vol 4 isn't out yet.

Some spoilers from the LN
Ursh-kun is in the actual game fk evil. Y'all were right. He killed people/animals and collected their souls if I remember correctly. The Ursh-kun in this universe is the same, the only reason why he won't turn out like the OG is because of Isabella.

Group Leader
4 months since the last update 😭😭😭. Such a shame that I don't know Japanese 😭😭😭

Contributor
@Trash-Chan I knnnnneeeeeeewwww iiiiiiiitttttttttttt. That little face he constantly makes is the same as my cats before before they do something evil... XD

@seventwentyseven No, it isn't as far as I know. The group just doesn't have a Japanese Translator to do it. So it's iced for now but not dropped. At least that was my understanding from a convo I had 3 weeks or so ago. So with a grain of salt please

Users who are viewing this thread