The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

Even if this feels like any other villainess story, it feels somehow fresh, thanks for translating.

Contributor
It's not at all what I was expecting back when I read the first chapter, but I really like this so far. Screwball romance partners like this are quite endearing to me.

Supporter
Mc change the history of here world 9 years before the game even start
The MC do not have the same personality of the villainess
The MC live in a world where people are real and not some PNJ for a fuking gatcha game

Mc : MMMMM i need to prepare for not having a bad end flag
and showing here magic like that

Even in all the dumb MC it rare to see one at this level of dumbness

Group Leader
Ursch so cuteee! Ou~ they so romantic i can't wait for the next chapter! And that second prince will be appear! Who the one isabella will choose? I hope isabella choosing ursch-kun~

Anyone know if this site actually has the correct numbers on it? Cuz some of the raw sites have the chapters split up so it seems like more. Im just hoping someone has already read it and could tell me before i go and buy some points...in any case this is the link and thanks: https://sp.comics.mecha.cc/books/123422

This. I waited for months expecting the LN to mirror the chapter and but I cant complain its all still so cute~~ thank you for translating!

The art can be a little janky (toddler's face on an adult's body), but it's funny enough to make up for it.

Why am I kind of angry that Ursch helped capture her instead of protecting her from her brother....

Users who are viewing this thread