The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

I hope this manga didn't follow the original novel though..

I cannot wait for a married couple to realize that these two kids are more serious about their relationship than they are with their partners. How many divorces would these kids cause? Devastating homes with their innocent smiles and plots to elope, Intrinsic trust in one another, and unending enactments of love since both value the other more than themselves.

When you accidentally become a black market smuggler with your space-time magic.

Contributor
I was sort of surprised to side-step from being in "otome isekai" genre to also being in "RPG isekai" genre in the second chapter, but so far so good nonetheless, I think.

I hope this new direction does not outshine the initial lighthearted fluffiness of the characters, though.

>this manga and LN
oh boy, you are here for a wild ride

Why did they feel the need to make her the most power thing in the known universe? That trope did not need to be here at all and would improve the story if it was cut entirely. Just leave the memories and the the eye stuff and it would have been fine. The whole item box and status stuff is also very annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Please....let there be if possible more moments and a gradual time together for both of them...

Don't give me the timeskip, just no

Users who are viewing this thread