Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
For anyone curious, the sign actually says "Oldenburg Ranch" in English and Japanese in the raws. (Perhaps the Japanese is just a translation of the English.)

Group Leader
@Zael sadly, the possibility of they will remove our work is very low as they have ripped yet another manga that we are currently translating even though I have clearly dissed them from chapter 1, so yeah. We really do hope they will step on legos.
Even if we tried to contact them, they will just say "I don't know who you are cuz you're just some stranger who doesn't want this manga to be uploaded here, so go away" or similar like that.

Aggregator gang
I actually lol-ed at that shooting target.

They have been doing this for years, and there's nothing that will change them.
Moreover they know scanlation groups, at the core, are illegal. That's why they never picked manga from legal manga provider (ex. Fakku).

The best thing we can do for now is just… well, ignore them. What else can we do…

Aggregator gang
Mangarock actually considers the feelings of the mangaka before posting??? Honestly, do any of us really do that....?
Shooting the Mangarock sign was such a great touch XD Though I'll admit I was confused when I first saw it in there hahaha
Also, thanks again for the chapter! I love the MC's personality in this one 😂

I have been reading scanlations for almost twenty years now, and I haven't seen a credits ragepage like that since the days of SnoopyCool. Well done.

Dex-chan lover
seeing that mangarock sign get shotgun just feels so right i think i'm gonna nu-hnnnngh

Am I allowed to make a shots fired joke or is the manga rock burn too fresh.
(Seriously through did they not think to check to see who was uploading the chapter before email that’s...)

Dex-chan lover
I too can use blood magic. I also fill my lower body with mana, every day.

Group Leader
@Rizkid1412 Basically, Mangarock uploaded Astrid onto their website using Kuro's scans.

Kuro tried to publish it under their group, but they couldn't. So they ask the Mangarock staff about it.

Mangarock replies that Kuro's scans were "low-quality scans" (but the ones already uploaded by Mangarock are Kuro's)
Mangarock further claims they had the scan group's permission. But Kuro never gave them permission.

Users who are viewing this thread