The Villainous Daughter’s Butler - I Raised Her to Be Very Cute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Entrance Exam

Dex-chan lover
Bro this fucking guy. Like cool ok you’re tryna get a job. Fuck off find someone else.

@gagegageha i believe in an earlier chapter it mentions that the school has students treat everyone equally with nobility having no influence, although it is still weird that a commoner is being that rude

Why doesn't that job hunting kid have sense of preservation? While she and the school can't do anything to him, her family can behind the scenes. When she graduates, she could kneecap (figuratively) him for his rudeness as well. Plus, she really dislikes him and he makes no effort to change her opinion of him so if he even were to become her butler, it would crumble fast.

It's just confusing how he believes, without putting in the effort or thought for it, that he will be given the position.

Double-page supporter
@LoveDarkness

We're all entitled to our opinions and I just shared mine. Cyril basically considers himself an 'uncle's age' compared to her in a previous chapter afaik and that just makes future romantic relationship between them uncomfortable for me.

@_xXIncognitoModeXx_ Not excusing that kids stupidity, but a small correction. The student's families will typically not do anything behind the scenes regarding the political games of children. Because in their eyes, it's literally a children's game compared to actual politics. That aside, yes, the guy is extremely stupid and overly antagonistic for the sake of... I don't even know.

@wangtheone There is no way a commoner could act that way to a noble, even in this school. I don't know if this detail was mentioned or not, but it is noted that unless a noble first treats you as an equal, a commoner is not of equal status in this school, even though on the surface "everyone is equal"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Quietsnowy he scored 100 for everything except dance.

Job hunter did put in the effort but MC is too OP. His problem is his 0 tact.

Contributor
@scudder I'm pretty sure he got 100 in all other subjects and yes how only lost 49 points but since the teacher said to halv his points he would have needed a 102 to get 51 points

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't seem like butler rival can take a hint that Sofia will probably drop him on the slightest misdemeanor since she doesn't need nor want a replacement. Still, at least it gives the author an excuse to introduce new events aside from teacher and gossip.

Can we just drop him from the plot and move on already? I don't see a point to making a character deliberately feel annoying.

@Gearfist0

He has a reason to be desperate.

His father passed away in an accident and has younger siblings to take care of, with the only sole bread winner gone, he needs the position in order to pay off his school fees and to feed his siblings.

Dex-chan lover
What, after -49 point he still got the 2nd place? How over his score is?

Damn, that so called butler rival is so annoying, he failed to get a hint that the one who trained her is the butler himself.

Well at last he already got some ally because of his conduct.

@_xXIncognitoModeXx_ yeah his attitude is basically: a job seeker who kick the interview door open, yelled to the interviewer to give him the job, but still answer decently. Well, still 100% failed though 😂

@Whacka
ok thanks for clarifying. i did think he got 102 and thought it was strange they were giving him bonus points or something. this makes more sense to me, like they didn't want to fail him with 50 so just gave him 51 which is close to halfing his total.

Users who are viewing this thread