The Villainous Violet

Why does Shannon ( novel female lead) and Violet ( novel villainess) wear the same color dress almost every time they meet? Should there be a color scheme which each character usually have.🤔

@amissa25 did you just read my mind? Because thats what I thought so too. Honestly everything looks so forced in this manwha. Like every guy likes her for what? And the plot is so obvious. I guess im droppin this one. The characters are so immature, they act like theyre kids. When they both said “don’t talk to (name)” is just really immature you know. Can’t the author at least try to create a story thats more plausible.

Group Leader
~ I think I got carried away and typed too much. Sorry, I had too much coffee today.

@reika no no dont be sorry >_< Iw as agreeig with you but I accidentally said something that isnt for you but for the story oop sorry hahah

I like isaki stories but they also leave a bad taste for me because of the fact that the original body owner got replaced so they didn’t even have the chance to grow and change Like this one.
the original owner didn’t seem that bad, she has been a good person until Shannon came and took her lover of course what she did after was wrong but I would have liked it more if she realised that herself and decided to stop, also her friend seems that he liked her before she even got replaced so now I don’t know how to feel about there relationship because both the aron and gerlad actually liked the original violet but her actions that were because of jealousy and Shannon also seemed to manipulate the her to make her appear worse is what made them dislike her and like Shannon instead so they were originally in love with the original Violette not the replaced one

Group Leader
@Aaaaa776633 There's no need to be sad over OriginalViolet.

This is a big spoiler. No specifics but it's a still a big spoiler.
She's not gone and she gets a happy ending.

Group Leader
The spoilers are here in this thread - https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/villainous-princess.101324/

omg my heart cant take this ahHh im kinda hoping for aaron to win but idkKK gerald hmmmmmmmmm but aaron ahhh but thanks for updates!!!!!!

Contributor
I'm still reading this because I have a soft spot for villainess reincarnation stories, but honestly I personally find the art with the giant sparkly eyes and the very rushed cliche feel a bit offputting, there's a lot of this kind of thing already out there that's done better for sure. I may end up dropping this later.

okay I know its just the artistic style (well optimistically) but the colors are really bothering...

Users who are viewing this thread