The Viridescent Tiara

@Merymary Viridescent means greenish. In some of the novel’s photo, there was a greenish crown in it. So it’s probably has to do with something about a greenish crown.

Even though this isn't incest nor did they grow up together as siblings, it still makes me uncomfortable... Art is gorgeous tho! I still try to read the first couple chapters to see if it'll change my mind, but just the thought of their parents and their own kids getting together makes it kinda messed up 🤮 (just my two cents)

@r3ignbow A respectable point of view though they don't explore the parents much as you can see from chapter 1 so I don't think you will have many issues regarding the obvious romance setup. As a side note, not many step siblings get together in real life. Those who do usually don't share time growing up together (basically being adults) or they had a relationship before the parents started theirs (in which case the parents are in the wrong?). So don't overthink it just enjoy the story for what it is a novel that isn't really similar to reality.

Also being step-siblings can count as incest depending on the law and culture of a country while in others it is not considered as such. At any rate please respect both sides. In my personal opinion it shouldn't really count as incest since some people get together before their parents do. And in those cases the law still considers the children to be in the wrong even if they married way before the parents. Which is a kind of messed up and biased point of view. But like I said it depends on the country and culture.

As someone who has a stepbrother that i didn't grow up with, this makes me...uncomfortable

Yeah. Working for the M.L...
Oh shit, can you just live for yourself you deemweet?

I hope this is not a romance between step siblings i will still read it anyway but still oh well

I'm super looking forward to this series!! I've been reading quite a bit of 'villainess' manga/manhwa for awhile now, and this one is interesting because she didn't have time to change the ML's opinion of her throughout childhood. He still dislikes her and it seems like she'll have to work hard to get him to trust her at all (curious about how she will pull that off).

Also, as a kid who loved writing stories when I was younger, I love that this isekai takes place in a place she imagined herself as well.

Those of you who are worried about there being elements of incest- I don't think there really is any. They are just step-siblings who didn't even really grow up together. The first interaction that they had in like 10 years is after the parents' funeral and they are practically grown up. If they grew up as siblings, I can see how it can be a bit uncomfortable for some (even if they aren't blood-related), but it's not like that in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread