The Viridescent Tiara

I really don't wanna read this if the step siblings fall in love and get together, someone please @ me with a spoiler tag if they do or don't

OMG THIS IS SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD

THEY'RE NOT BLOOD RELATED THO LET THEM BREATH HEKWFNW they're cute thoooo?????????

@Lililac
Most likely they do :/

Even if they're not blood-related, it's incest (I think). It's a sibling relationship and just because they don't view each other as siblings doesn't mean that they're not step-brother and step-sister. It's less incestuous than other manhwas but nonetheless, it's incest.

Edit: It's pseudo-incest (since they're not related). But still, I find it kind of weird.

It's either incest or it's not.
They're either biologically related and it's incest or they are not and it's fine. There's no "pseudo incest".

I mean it would be a bit weirder if they were together since they were born as siblings in the same family, then they would most likely have a lot of brother-sister feelings for each other.
Here they seem to have only come together into one family after they were already "self-aware" and like 8+ to 10+ in age?
So they would have about as much brother & sister feelings for each other as you and a random kid had in 2nd or 4th primary school --> basically 0.

I mean the only difference between them and a childhood bff is that their parents are married by law. It's literally just an artifical human made law that society accepted.
If their parents weren't married and just lovers it could be a totally normal double romance story most people would probably even find "cute". The big problem people have is most likely just because their parents are already married, by law, and thus they count as siblings, by law. If they came together before their parents married, then most people woudn't even bat an eye, I'm sure.

cnd

@06790679 It's literally not incest. They don't have a drop of blood related to each other, they weren't raised together and literally hated each other when they were under the same roof. It's not incest and it's really not that different from two kids who knew each other and were separated during childhood.

Thank you for the new chapter 🖤🤍
Personally I don't care about the sibling situation because they really don't seem to be siblings in most senses. But I don't like the guy ( can't bother to remember their names ) it's none of his business who she really is, they way he just demands answers is disgusting.

It's a fun story to read. The plot moves along quickly. The female lead is OP but she has some obstacles and threats to overcome. I wish that they'd develop more of the characters but I really like what the authors done with the female lead.
The art is great too.

A wise man once said “as long as she isn’t directly related, she’s safe to be dated”
Probably dropping this tho.

This is the only one that doesn't feel like incest (because they were not raised together, om top of sharing no blood)

Beautiful art, rather interesting story.

Group Leader
I love the phantom incest tag on this, it just continues to appear then disappear... lmao

@cnd My bad, I must've missed the part where it was stated that they did not live near each other. But I still find it slightly awkward that they are step-siblings.
@Reyori "pseudo-incest" is a thing, search it up.

Anyhow, I apologizie as I may have misunderstood and skipped over the part where it stated they did not grow up with each other. If they were completely separated, it would make sense that they are practically strangers and do not share some sort of sibling bond. But by law, they are sister and brother.

So my comment/review is very very biased so you are free to disagree. I stopped reading at chapter 14. But I still gave this a 8 because I recognize it's good.

I don't particularly like the protagonists, mc is an okay girl (hardworking, kind, etc) but for some reason I cannot warm myself to her like I usually do. Maybe cause she's a bit too bland for my taste? She's better than lots of female leads in romance stories (not just isekai) though.

While male lead is the classic dangerous stone cold type which I personally hate. Unless it's someone like Kylus from "the stereotypical life of a reincarnated lady".

Zero problem with "pseudo incest" trope cause to me no blood relation = no incest.
You have a step brother/sister and would never think of them romantically? Well, that's about you in real life, not fictional stories.

@06790679
isn't she going to be removed from their family register after he becomes the head?
I don't know if that is true but that was how I understood everything so far. Please correct me if I'm wrong

@_reader maybe? What I got from the manhwa so far was that
she would step down as head once the male lead comes of age.
Anyhow, it's confusing and borderline not-incest/incest so I'm probably dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread