The Viridescent Tiara

Some people obviously don't realize how much work goes into one chapter and how heartbreaking it is for their work to be wasted. The entitlement 🙄

This is completely random but what if someone makes a story about a zombie apocalypse during this kind of era. Now that'd be interesting to me. Like Kingdom in netflix lol but in this country and era.

Dex-chan lover
@Emallene
The "medieval/feudal" era would probably need magic to balance out the fact that the vast majority of the population can't fight. "Modern" zombie apocalypses are easier to handle, anyone with a few weeks-months gun training can handle a gun and fight. Swords and blades take years to master to any useful degree, and there would simply be far too few knights compared to the population of zombification-vulnerable peasants/serfs for anyone to survive.
Plus, castles comparably suck against a zombie apocalypse than most modern apocalypse bunkers.

Dex-chan lover
@StellarIceberg yep, competition is a win for the readers.

@baozi8 The work put in isn't low, no doubt, but that's their choice in how crazy they want to go with it. Some just want to keep up with the story and don't need the whole series redrawn in parts to get rid of sound effects that are in Korean (or Japanese or Chinese depending on source of series). A little note is fine. And, honestly, I'm fine with lesser quality (as long as the grammer/translations are fine so it reads fine) as long as it means getting chapters frequently. Kinda tired of seeing series not get updates for months. And the more groups translating a series, the better likely we keep getting chapters out. Competition is only good.

Someone please tell me where I can read the novel😘, I really want to know what will happen!

Users who are viewing this thread