The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Investigation

Double-page supporter
I like it but MC talks and shows too much, i would keep my skill a secret, at least how fast he can destroy/rebuild stuff

Dex-chan lover
MC just opened his Master Builder eyes
and the song "Everything is Awesome" just played in my head automatically

Group Leader
Ok, fuck those short chapters. Manga nowadays pisses me off with their 10 pages per chapter bullshit.

That's like the 10th Manga I had to put "On Hold" for a few months...

Well, I'll check this out is half a year I guess...

I bet some noble put a curse on it. If MC tries to destroy it would be like "it was a gift from my later mother!" Or some shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see the almighty appraisal cheat skill having a negative effect. Such an ability really should cause harm to the user considering it crams tons of information into the user's mind. Though, of COURSE it was a cursed piece of jewelry.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
That necklace must be pretty important if she doesn't take it off when sleeping... So, either someone important to her gave it to her with the curse already in it, or someone placed the cursed on it because they know she wouldn't take it off...

Ummm...... that's a very simple problem to resolve..... ya see....... when the mc destroyed the bed and recreated it, it become a normal bed without the skills...... so the same can be done to the necklace and the skills will also vanish..... i think he can destroy and rebuild it tho

is her chest craftable?
The MC could gain a new job: plastic surgery! Yeah Nip/Tuck

Users who are viewing this thread