The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest

Dex-chan lover
Why everyone is bitching about the blacksmith class being considered weak? The first chapter already made it clear that the blacksmith class isn't known to have any special skills that would help the user in a battle like other classes. Not to mention unlike divine weapons, ordinary weapons could be break.

The only thing I can complain about is the idea that other blacksmiths wouldn't have known about the crafting system before the MC. Unless the MC has a special type of hammer, then that doesn't make much sense.

I'm currently reading the Web novel and it seems that the crafting skill is unique to the MC. So I guess other blacksmiths could only make weapons and armors. Not sure if they could upgrade them though. If anything, the title is pretty misleading. Blacksmithing isn't strong, MC just has an OP weapon that makes the class useful.

The premise on this is above average. Unfortunately the pacing so far (8 chapters) has been positively glacial. I hope it picks up.

This might be unnecessary but I feel like the updates on this manga are happening to slowly, I mean the raws are already on chapter 21 so why are we still on chapter 8?
Otherwise it's a good series, not a masterpiece by a longshot but a pretty entertaining time waster. The MC seems to be one of those dense protagonists that some some people hate, but otherwise the characters are ok.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there an actual reason why blacksmiths are looked down upon or is “ because god given weapons are better *cough* ignore the existence of everything made of metal that isn’t a weapon *cough*” the only reason?

Alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright it's not awful

Dex-chan lover
As i said previously, there's no Fucking way these are full chapters. I smell bs

Dex-chan lover
??????? cant believe we're starting the first arc about fucking "S rank" beds lmao

Users who are viewing this thread