The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

I... had high hopes for this. The trope of where someone transforms or changes their appearance is just an annoying one, it hinders possible character development and other likes. A bit disappointing if by chapter 20 she still hasn’t revealed that she is, in fact, a human.

Well, if you’re the kind of guy/girl that doesn’t get annoyed by this, good for you, I’m jealous in fact. You can read this normally and not be constantly irritated every other page.

A 7 for me, just cause of that.

First of all, the mc be like, I’m the mc so me bery kind and the “prend” I’ve had my entire lif is actually very good any I Rily like her even if me life was horrible cuz her, and I also need to proteccc the citizen of bad kingdom cuz me mcccccc!

Second, 2 peaople hav literally sad that she can say she human and it ok but o course not cuz this manga not want character development, charac development bad.

Well, this is just my rant, again, good for you if your not annoyed by something like this.

Still gonna follow this cuz ima fucking retard that wants to torture myself.

Also, do I need to put anything in a spoiler? If I do, I’m sorry, ping me pls!

Looking at the novelupdate reviews I feel like this will end up similar to the black healer manga where it started out good then went to shit at the later half 1 point which I find to be important and another point I personally dislike

Point that majority will hate and once this is shown I expect some people to change their score to a lower one but what they show in the LN and manga might end up different so we never know
Notice how we barely see any women ? Even for that one character who is supposed to be married and has the son we never see his wife and we might never actually get to see her

Well reason seems to be the author took some inspiration from Some middle eastern culture 500 years ago (well some still do this today) idk maybe Japanese women likes to get locked up never to get out of the house and only needed to make babies sounds pretty bad right but that’s dragon culture I guess lets not be racist dragon kingdom is a place with no racism. Based on the reviews seems like FL didn’t particularly have any choice in the matter oh well his hot so he can be rapey sometimes

This is just my personal reason some might like this out come but for me I didn’t like it
the friend gets punished quite bad seems like she almost got raped well maybe she got raped idk and treated as your typical villainess locked up in a house arrest in some backwater place never seen again

I just feel like she did not deserve it she could have been proper friends if they teach her how to control her charm magic like nope no second chance for you bitch

It’s like sending a mentally disabled person in life imprison for being associated with murder

this is super cute but i really hope asahi can get some mf sense knocked into her so she can leave ML alone finally lol i'm also hoping ML can actually show her human form to everyone and keep the plot moving bc it's kinda been slow the last few chapters imo idk

@Thoxi1026 that’s not even an important argument.

It’s like saying person A did A but your argument is BUT what about this other case not related to person A

But if we are talking about a mentally disabled person committing actual murder and not letting murder happen then it depends though they will not get 1st degree cause they don’t have the mental capacity to actually plan a murder anyway unless they have those functioning autism type then yeah.

If they are not a functioning type in the worst punishment they’ll get is 3rd degree murder least is some mental institute for a few years

If a country is pretty discriminatory against this people then they won’t even entertain the fact that these people are not smart enough to plan a murder or are easily manipulated to commit murder.

This manga is actually too adorable. I love how Ruri takes the initiative instead of only reacting when things happen to her and tries to gather all the info she needs to actually make an informed decision for her life in this new world!

Also, omg, the communication in this. Like. Not perfect, of course, but compared to some shoujo I've read? Superb! The only big secret is
Ruri actually being human, which is really only kept from the Jade and Klaus,
otherwise the characters are really good about sharing information, which might actually be my favourite thing about this.

Thanks to everyone working hard on this translation~ <3

Thanks for the updates! UGGHHHH if this is foreshadowing of Asahi brainwashing the entire dragon kingdom I'm gonna LOSE IT.

Users who are viewing this thread