The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

Contributor
Bruh.... the author succeeded in pissing me off with the existence of a character.. ASAHI UGHHHHHHH

Thank you for updating! This is one of my faves, even asahi is being annoying but I guess she believes what they’ve been telling her. Just hope it gets resolved without her doing anything with her powers 😬

I found out this manga was released in 2018, and it's 2020 and there are hardly any chapters:( bruh how long does it take for a chapter to be released :(

what is the point in releasing a single chapter in five different parts? it just messes up the chapter numbering and mistakenly dictates missing chapters. just post it when you finish working on the whole chapter.

To all the people complaining about the chapters being broken up it's not the translator's doing that is how the official release is released.

I HATE ALL THE CHARACTERS THEY DO NOTHING, OC DOESNT TELL THE FAIRIES TO STOP THE WAR AND THE DUMB BITCH IS BEYOND RETARDED, SHE MIGHT AS WELL BE 6 YEARS OLD HOLY FUCK IM PISSED OFF.

but in all fairness its a pretty good story its just insufferable
have a nice day

You know the author is good when they can make the readers so tilted about a fictional character

Oh this isn't half bad. I like both FL and ML. The series isn't super far in for how long they've been releasing but I'll be keeping up with this one. Thanks for the translations!

the time it took to fully release a full chapter blown my mind. It is a really good manga with nice story. Hopefully the author will treasure it more and release new chapter more often.

Ho this is the same Aki that made aruosumente??
I'll give it a shot just for the art.

Thinking of starting this. For anyone who's read the light novel is the manga good enough or just read from the ln?

@LeynaSept
the title is missleading i have yet to see any vengefullness or intelligence for that matter
the mc agonizes about the events in the world but fails to see that she could literaly stop all of it on her own and in her underwear
but fear not because most charackters are even more stupid than her
important people are seemingly suicidal
and everyone besides the named charackters has a memory capacity of a fish, 3days tops.
between ln and manga i would prefer the manga, reading it doesn't waste as much time.
i consider myself a rather kind and well-mannered being but i actualy hope for casualties among the main cast

So glad someone had this manga linked in another comment section, very happy with this story :D

Users who are viewing this thread