The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

Thank you for the update, but really sad cause the update was really slow, just can't wait to read the next chapter ♡

Thank you for translating the new chapter! T-T I've been looking forward to seeing this get picked up again. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! ~<3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapters! I really was missing this one being updated. It's actually unique and fun and floofy and a wonderful change of pace in the Isekai genre. I'd put it on the level of My Next Life As a Villainess

Honestly i find this more enjoyable than mainstream manga. Also the updates are back yay!! 😄😄

Love this series, thanks for the update! I really do wish Ruri would stop feeling responsible for Asahi though. Live your own life, Ruri!

Thank you for the update! Asahi is such a dumb b*tch.. I’m just looking forward to when ruri finally reveals herself

this manga is getting so annoying and boring idgaf bout sum cat 😭 TURN INTO HUMAN AND DEVELOP THE ROMANCE UGHHHH

thank you for the update but in all honesty this story is too slow paced. it was really nice at first but it’s just getting annoying at this point :/

Users who are viewing this thread