The Witch's Dealings with a Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Witch's Dealings with Eternity (+ Author's Afterword)

So glad we had a happy ending on this one. Love that transcends death is such a sweet idea.

Dex-chan lover
Guy will be like a cat with 9 lives.
8 x 90 = 720 years of fun reincarnations left. Perfect amount to complete the 1000 years lifespan of a witch.

Dex-chan lover
That was cute. Wish it went on, but that might be a bad idea. Thanks for the tl!

Fed-Kun's army
I love this series all the way through, I'm really greatfull for the smile this story has put on my face.
Thank you so much 💖💖💖💖💖

Dex-chan lover
Just by crying and tossing himself at the other party this guy managed to convince a god.

I loved this series, I’m a bit sad that it ended but I’m happy with the ending

Amazing story, the artwork was amazing, if it can be serialized in future it will be fun to see them interact in their daily life . 10 out of 10 😁

Aaah I'm so glad it ended well. I was really prepared to cry when I saw the previous chapter 😭

Fed-Kun's army
this ending make me PTSD again...the ending is like the other story about witch and the reincarnation lover....it have such an sad ending.......;.;
p/s: for you guy curious: this witch of mine

Dex-chan lover
Witch, time to create a spell to make him to age reeeeally slow, or else you’ll just make the same cicle again

Users who are viewing this thread