The Witch's Hammer - Malleus Maleficarum - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
The ending was kind of uh... lackluster. Really good story before all of that though.

Contributor
I agree with everyone else. The ending was lacklustre for what a wild ride this was.

This ending came out of nowhere. I was certain at least one other person was going to be ripped in half, but nope.

m11

I agree with most of the comments here that this ending was a bit lackluster, however, that doesn't change the fact that this series is something that you can (almost) call a masterpiece. It's short but it didn't waste any chapter in random shenanigans, the characters were all appealing and plot twists always kept me at the edge of my seat. I'll have to say this is easily one of the best manga I've read up to date in terms of execution. The ending, arguably, could have been better, but still this was a good ride. A really, really good ride 👍

I liked it. Kinda anticlimactic but whatever. A heck of a lot better than it could have been.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...like I mentioned last chapter — this really was a rushed resolution and the story overall had the stakes and emotions flying all over the place.

Like, a day or two ago Chloe was afraid for her life and Meifa was psychotic, now we’re supposed to believe it was true love and the only purpose Chloe has to live is for that girl?
...the Captain still had all of his men killed...the whole Mayura/Grandma thing was never properly explored.
Started out strong, but didn’t deliver.

Dex-chan lover
The drama seemed so contrived that this ending actually feels more appropriate, contrary to popular opinion.

The flow of events went nicely though, but MC was just so stupid...

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t expect an happy ending, at least not for everyone...but I’m okay with that. Probably axe-kun delivered something better than the original idea xD

Users who are viewing this thread