The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
There are other ways to keep 'kind people' away, instead of talking about past life's stuff, for example, saying she has tapeworms.

Fed-Kun's army
wait hold on i feel like no one is really discussing the biggest discrepancy between the two of them as the dickhole guy being 30 and her being fifteen!!!! like... thats alarming bro... i think i might drop this...

mem

@psychronia the japs got a misconception that european noblewomen who became nuns after some sort of scandal did so willingly

Dex-chan lover
@chuchuchoerry
Leaving aside the fact that age gaps that large were pretty normal in these societies, that's kind of a moot point when you consider her reincarnation, isn't it?
In her past life, she was the older than he was-albeit without her knowledge. Heck, they were explicitly stated to be physically intimate at that point. Mentally, she's lived for longer than he has.

Considering all this and the fact that she has more important things to be worried about than rekindling romance, I don't see the problem.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia
what is up with you people trying to justify age gaps with reasoning like that? why do yall keep using that? so what if it was used in societies like that? was this story written back then? of course not, which means that societal norms of the past dont really extend to the societal norms of today when this story was written. If a story with rampant rape and sexual assault and violence against women was written, would yall cape for that too? cause it was written when europeans didnt wash their asses? for real?
Reincarnation doesnt really matter if he didn't really know
which he does eventually find out
but that's beside the point. Now, in the events of the story, he is damn near THIRTY and she is FIFTEEN! and on god if you tell me that you would be comfortable with that just because it happens in a story eye-

And her 'mental' age is so really uncomfortable when yall use it as a reason cause all it calls back to is when predatory people approach kids because theyre old souls or mature for their age or whatever. its god awful.

@mem
and you! for real? a fuckin racial slur? its fuckin 2020 and this is still how yall act?

fuckin brain dead the lot of you

mem

@chuchuchoerry that's a racial slur now?

I thought chink and slits (not endorsing them, just referencing) were the only ones for japanese people

Fed-Kun's army
@mem

j*p is a racial slur. the time when its usage was most prominent was during ww2 against both japanese nationals and japanese-americans. if you truly didnt know then refrain from using it from now on. last thing i and other asians need is to have flashbacks of racist hate crimes weve experienced. if you need a short form of japan then use 'jpn'. also please censor them when writing it out. when you dont censor it it sends the message that you do have full intentions of using it, even if you dont.

i know that thats a lot to ask out of you but its really basic common decency that im asking for, thats all.

mem

Had a guy on reddit say the exact same thing but with the words reversed like 8 months ago....

Is this like women and womxn where you just cant win?

Fed-Kun's army
@mem
huh? that man is so wrong and probably racist as fuck. jpn is not a slur or dehumanizing, it's literally the internationally recognized way to shorten japan/japanese. j*p is the slang and dehumanizing one here because it was literally used as an anti-japanese slur against both mainland japanese and japanese immigrants in the us and even canada. i have been called that same slur before (despite not being japanese and instead southeast asian), so please trust me on this. if not then google is easy to use and free.

also you really shouldnt trust anything that comes out of reddit since that site has a reputation of not exactly being friendly towards minority populations. i had to delete my account because one anime community i joined absolutely refused to stop acting like wild animals and stop saying every imaginable slur and would make derogatory comments about me as an asian girl, to the point that they would send death and r*pe threats. not saying that all of reddit is like that but still... it has that reputation for a reason...

that women/womxn one is more of a personal taste that came out of, i believe but correct me if i am wrong, second wave feminism when feminists wanted to distance themselves away from association with men (for various reasons). the womxn/womyn is still in use today but be careful regarding this as well because many that use these are transmisogynists, though that may not be true all the time.

like i said, exercise caution when using words and terms because words have meaning (despite what reddit may tell you). i glad that youre willing to learn and perhaps even correct your behavior to avoid something like this in the future. so have a good day! d(ゝ∀・)

I wonder if he's gonna notice. From my understanding, he did truly (sort of) love her, it was just their terrible circumstances. Her habits such as walking or talking probably didn't retain from her previous life after 15 years but maybe there's a chance of him noticing?

dam she's broken
i feel bad for her
and for some reason, i cant get myself to like the ML
even though he was doing things for the good of the people, it still hurts that he used her

Hmmmmmm... ML kinda getting on my nerves lmaoo. I would say I hope he just leaves her alone but I know plot so that would make no sense

Users who are viewing this thread