The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Say whatever you want about Asuza but this girl has so many red flags. She is clearly nuts.
Any proofs about Amatella's red flags? I meant serious ones.
all three of them are frankly pretty terrible. The only reason I'm still reading it to see if/how hard he gets hit by the consequences of his decisions.
Only the male is bad. Bad at thinking mostly. Anyway, I doubt that the author will show us how bad to be such indecisive coward jerk. Romcoms rarely do that.

Fed-Kun's army
I still have a sneaking suspicion that both girls are one and the same person.
Will have to wait another few chapters to confirm if it's true though.

Dex-chan lover
the girls here are really cute but man it's really the only thing this manga has going for itself

Dex-chan lover
man , just stick with Azusa. you got yourself into this situation by giving attention to Amatella in the first place. now look at your predicament , you don’t deserve neither of them at this point

Dex-chan lover
I unironically think MC and amatella should become actual friends with 0 romantic feelings so they can fix each other.
Am I crazy for thinking like this?
Also cheating bloodshed arc coming next?

Dex-chan lover
Bro, why invite someone you only met on twitter in your home? 😭😭 This guy has 0 survival instinct

Double-page supporter
I would choose Amatela in a heartbeat. Even if the "little brother" is an excuse and she's a trap.

Double-page supporter
What do you mean by proof? She is emotionally unstable, needy, overly attached, and already obsessed with him.
You just described a typical girl in love. On the other side is Asuza which didn't show any REAL love interest in MC.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by proof? She is emotionally unstable, needy, overly attached, and already obsessed with him.

Can you see what number this is?:
iu

Because he asked for red flags, not green flags.

Quite frankly I'm rather irritated by this MC, both in terms of actions and personality. While I do understand his low self-esteem and his feelings of indecisiveness when met with someone(s) who might have an interest in him, it is frustrating to see him flounder about in this manner and immediately contradict himself within the same chapter.

In all honestly I'm not even sure why the author felt it necessary to introduce a third-wheel into the situation. In my opinion the original premise did not require it and this seems more like a way to artificially insert drama by having the MC act like a complete fool, like we've seen just here.

Now he's stuck between a mentally ill twitter user (otherwise known as a twitter user) who basically stalked him since his highschool days, and an excessive flirt he met online who is more than likely just screwing with him. He deserves whatever is coming to him.

Dex-chan lover
Now he's stuck between a mentally ill twitter user (otherwise known as a twitter user) who basically stalked him since his highschool days,
Woah there. Dial it back. She's got nothing in common with those... things.

Woah there. Dial it back. She's got nothing in common with those... things.
It was in jest, I understand that she may simply be just as new he is and being overly obsessive towards someone who she admires, but regardless this is still a very bad reason to consider a relationship with her. Whether consciously or not, the MC is leading her on by not setting proper boundaries between the two of them, and allowing her to think that the possibility of a relationship exists when he's barely sorted through his own heart and head.

At best he's cowardly and perhaps kind to a fault, at worst he's a blatant hypocrite who judged others for not being able to keep it in their pants, but ended up doing exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread