The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Is she a manipulative sadistic woman that loves to see a poor nerd patheticaly squirm beneath her...or is she just a sweet girl who doesn't realize her smiles look sinister and is genuinely interested in the guy because she thinks he has a nice personality? We may never know.

Dex-chan lover
Is she a manipulative sadistic woman that loves to see a poor nerd patheticaly squirm beneath her...or is she just a sweet girl who doesn't realize her smiles look sinister and is genuinely interested in the guy because she thinks he has a nice personality? We may never know.
I don't have enough knowledge about this manga to answer any of you question, but I can assure you that she definitely aware of what she is doing.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems that the author finally got things going, now we are getting some really good faces like 774 do.

Supporter
I've noticed in the raw website something about a "break" can any1 confirm if that's the case for chap 8

Supporter
The teasing here is more soft than something like nagatoro, so as of right i doubt it's the first option, she is aware of what she does, but it's the author art style that makes her look sinister rather than the character itself lol

Dex-chan lover
Another incident of almost getting stabbed? Her brother was almost getting stabbed at least twice? Poor dude.

They could be married, have kids and even grow old together and we still wouldn't be any wiser.

Dex-chan lover
Since so many people have brought it up, I think she is interested in him but she realizes he is nervous. So she is doing things like a little teasing to get him used to being with her while giving him out if he gets uncomfortable. She is also enjoying his reactions.

Dex-chan lover
man im only here to self-insert but why can't this guy just own up to WANTING to be on a date with her. she is throwing herself at him and he just winces and moans like a bitch

Dex-chan lover
man im only here to self-insert but why can't this guy just own up to WANTING to be on a date with her. she is throwing herself at him and he just winces and moans like a bitch
He has low self esteem. If a beautiful woman comes up to a guy that is not used to having women approach or talk to him, he is going to react suspicously.

After they get to know each other one of them will try and move things along.

Users who are viewing this thread