The World is Full of Monsters, So I Want to Live as I Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

It looked interesting, so I followed it a while back when it only had Russian translations. Glad I did.

Fed-Kun's army
@Inyomouth2x
just a moment later he would be ROAD ROLLER DA!!!

too bad, even until the latest chapter (raw) he doesn't do that, at least he use tank

Fed-Kun's army
looking forward to more translations, google translate or not. thanks a bunch.

This actually seems pretty damn good for their second time at translating and etc.

Dex-chan lover
That's MC's one heavy sleeper, snoozing through the chaos (and the blackout/no AC, of all things!) that transpired overnight. 😅
Also,
- monster in last page
"Hello. My name is Inugo Montohgami. You ran over my father. Prepare to die."

Contributor
I was hooked when used his Brain to overcome the monsters with an unique use of the item box and items in it to kill with. I has high hopes for this series

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling the name should be different, wasn't the novel named "The World Is Overflowing with Monster, I’m Taking a Liking to This Life"?

For being google tl, it was surprisingly painless to read. Feels more like MTL (basically used to refer to edited machine-translation, so the TL is the machine, and the TLC (translator care) is the human, and the editor is human).

I remember thinking this novel had potential because of the use of item box, but didn't it end up disappoint later or why is it in my on-hold list at ch 28? Or was this one of those where the tl was simply so bad I put it there (again, talking about novel here, not manga)? Hopefully the manga turns out better then, the former can be fixed by pacing, and the latter by the tl.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this is pretty great
And kudos to the Translator/Redrawer/Editor this is kinda good for a second timer.

Users who are viewing this thread