The World of That Otome Game is Tough for Us

Aggregator gang
I wonder if ban evasion is grounds for another ban.

The fact that you are this obsessed with a series that focuses on Marie as the main character just because of Marie herself means you should get some help. Obsessed to the point of getting banned on the previous account, creating another account, and then spend 2 hours of commenting and reacting to comments of just one particular series is just not healthy. Please get some help.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if ban evasion is grounds for another ban.

The fact that you are this obsessed with a series that focuses on Marie as the main character just because of Marie herself means you should get some help. Obsessed to the point of getting banned on the previous account, creating another account, and then spend 2 hours of commenting and reacting to comments of just one particular series is just not healthy. Please get some help.
Naaahh, he has a boner for Marie. Why else do you think he go through all that trouble if he hates Marie, he be trying to be Marie no1 fan

Dex-chan lover
When I opened the comment section I was just hoping for a review.
Instead I saw a troll.
He's obviously a troll because even though he replied very rudely (in a quite insane manner too) to what everyone's saying, he Liked many of those comments that opposed his "view".

Question for readers of the web and or light novels for this adaptation: do Olivia and Angelica still manage to find some semblance of happiness in this route? I'm not expecting anything like the original given the changes to the initial scenario and character personalities, but I can't help but feel like Olivia is getting seriously shafted if she has to deal with the entire buffoon squad by herself this time around.

When I opened the comment section I was just hoping for a review.
Instead I saw a troll.
He's obviously a troll because even though he replied very rudely (in a quite insane manner too) to what everyone's saying, he Liked many of those comments that opposed his "view".
Jesus Christ, my thought exactly.

I wanted to get more insights about the manga's future developments from people who's read the LN or reviews... But it's basically a nearly 4 pages worth of trainwreck from a single individual with an irrational hatred boner towards a spin-off of a popular series.

What the hell.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, my thought exactly.

I wanted to get more insights about the manga's future developments from people who's read the LN or reviews... But it's basically a nearly 4 pages worth of trainwreck from a single individual with an irrational hatred boner towards a spin-off of a popular series.

What the hell.
And I thought the Spear Hero spinoff had its own share of trolls who had a hate boner for Motoyasu, seems Anoseka has one worse lmao. Doesn't help both MCs were somewhat antagonistic on the main stories and names starts with M lol. I'm actually liking this series more, like others said the dynamic between the two is definitely more fun than the main routes imo. People seem to hint it'll get dark as well, which I'm pretty intrigued on reading. Will definitely be buying the LNs today.

And I thought the Spear Hero spinoff had its own share of trolls who had a hate boner for Motoyasu, seems Anoseka has one worse lmao. Doesn't help both MCs were somewhat antagonistic on the main stories and names starts with M lol. I'm actually liking this series more, like others said the dynamic between the two is definitely more fun than the main routes imo. People seem to hint it'll get dark as well, which I'm pretty intrigued on reading. Will definitely be buying the LNs today.
I agree with your sentiment lmao.

I couldn't wait and went ahead spoiling the plot for myself at tvtropes and I really like how things look so far! It doesn't help that I already feel bad for Marie in the main series.

I also feel that this series portrays Leon as a much more mature person compared to his main series self which contributed greatly to my enjoyment. It really feels like the plot is based on a NG+ scenario where the game is locked into the hardest route for the player. It's very fresh compared to what the main series offers.

Users who are viewing this thread