The World Will Be Destroyed Tomorrow, so I Want to Rub Your Boobs - Ch. 4

HA! Take that, looks are everything!! Cars are supposed to be upgrade base on actual results rather than superfitial factors.

HA! Take that, looks are everything!! Cars are supposed to be upgrade base on actual results rather than superfitial factors.

i occasionally have to remind myself it's more uncommon to have a car in certain parts of japan, ergo car otaku would get this sort of reaction.

@sheepdoge no wonder car-kun never does the isekai and only truck-kun. Also explains why they never look for vehicles and then get isekai'd by truck-kun.

@DragonK123 that and car-kun used up his allotted amount of screentime on initial-d, and truck signed a deal to get more screentime in turn as he predicted the advent of isekai

It's interesting to see that in japan this kind of talk is sort of considered Otaku-like behavior, meanwhile in the west and especially in America where almost everyone who doesn't live inside of metropolitan areas drive cars. Liking and appreciating vehicles is generally a Normie sort of mindset, almost like being a sports fan.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese cars are doing well, though. It might also been an extremely smart from them not to be in an awful hurry to join the electric car business. Lithium batteries are a cursed thing, no matter how useful they might seem to be. If a car manufacturer can mostly skip them and only join the parade when there's something better available, it will be a real victory for the manufacturer.

Users who are viewing this thread