The World Will Be Destroyed Tomorrow, so I Want to Rub Your Boobs

i dont really think this would be a good manga if it was serialized because what would the plot be? unless they add some supernatural shit like"oh yeah I'm actually an alien or something" but even so i probably wouldn't read it

this was a nice oneshot and i think it should stay one

@slime_sleeper, when I clicked on this manga (an estimated 50-55 minutes ago) it had 2 chapters, and still said "Oneshot" in the section labeled "format" which is why I said what I did.

I am glad to see that you have updated the info, and because I am interested as to how this manga will continue, I Presume that you will be continuing to Translate and upload this series?

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone here i also want to rub some for research purposes that is all~

Group Leader
@Azurekite1

I'm not that committed to this series, since it was my friend who asked me to do the oneshot first. Plus I'm kinda burnt out at the moment, so if anyone would like to take over this series, feel free to DM me first.

Nice as it is, I think I would've preferred it if it would've stayed as a one shot. I don't really know how else it could go from here, and that sudden cliffhanger at the end was what made it funny.

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't be weird after he said that the meteor returns back...
Out of jealousy

Users who are viewing this thread