The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 12

Thank you for the wonderful chapter 😭

So we're seeing more of "Chloe's" past. That's awful that the Duke is just complacent and does nothing about the situation, just "deal with it till you're 18?" Freakin' BS

Dex-chan lover
Wait.... so you are telling me either the author(fictional) made a trap, or this is an AU where Chloe is a trap.... I am ok with this regardless but which one is it?
Also the plot thickens

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone who read the novel reassure me that the garbage father will kick the bucket soon ? I would hate for this story to justify his dhittiness in the future.

I hate when people misplace blame. Excuse me Duchess, but it’s your cheating slut of a husband you should be mad at, not the innocent product of his whore ways.

Thanks for the update 😊

so essentially she used a curse that operates like a puberty blocker to maintain the feminine expression. In the novel, he either continued to keep up an act or continued as a woman.

Man so many manhwas have all this child abuse. Feelsbadman. Hope everyone gets their just desserts. Don't know why the father turns a blind eye when he's clearly in charge?

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that doesn't explain why the Duke took him in. He could've just left Chloe with the fat man. What is Chloe's purpose?

Dex-chan lover
A pity this is further ahead in the official license (and, thus, bato.to), but thanks for more :)

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman I think illegitimate children in these sorts of stories are treated as mostly expendable backup plans. Say the wife did something publicity horrendous by noble standards and he needed to cut ties entirely with her and her offspring. Or just a mildly useful bartering piece in wedding politics.

@Nixolas_Zinn I get the feeling that things got erotic in the novel, though I may be confusing it with a different one, so I lean towards it being an AU. Or a great abundance of Bi.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I gotta say im pretty confused as to how Chloe ended up as "Claude undercover" when the protagonist literally read the novel, was this supposed to be a huge twist at the end, that it was secretly BL? Or did the manhwa author just really not wanna write gl

So there is logical reason for Chloe to turn back as a man
Thank you so much for update! ^^

In the novel that the main protag read when she was still on earth, chloe was never shown as a male, i believe

😭what a shit dad
I hate that he looks like erudian THE BLASPHEMY
😭😭😭

The Duke doesn't have any intentions of letting him go does he? Otherwise he would have killed him right away; he wants a heir but doesn't want to put the effort on keeping him alive and safe. What a major piece of shit.

Now chapter 1 makes sense, Claude's power was showing Blair their possible future.

@beazacha More like an insurance. Being noble means having enemy, and they could use illegitimate child to taint reputation / black mail. Furthermore having an extra heir means he could be used for political gain, or sometime as a replacement in danger situation for the 1st heir.

Users who are viewing this thread