The Youngest Princess

@Krobelus Not as bad as lady baby I hope, at least she has interacted with possible future MLs and is still chapter 27, Lady Baby could never.

I hope she tells that brats to pissed off and let her enjoy her new life, getting obsessed is a no no, seriously...

....they really deserve to be called brats wtf ??!!
They put a restraining thingy on the neck of effing 2 or 3 y/o ???!! How dumb, cruel, irresponsible, irrational, horrible, disgusting, trash of a monstrosity must you be to do such a rude, despicable thing ?!!!!!
Yeah, idc what happens or their reasoning behind it I just want the father and brothers to kick their a**es, I also couldn't care less if they suffered or not in their past they're torturing a BABY !! I was gonna write a child but no ! She's.a.B.A.B.Y !!! Understood ?! Ah I'm infuriated and just want to know what'll happen next and the punishment they'll receive, I also want our MC to roast them !

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hm...
Idiots. Complete. And total. Idiots.

I thought it will be the younger mages who got mad at the princess for being so cocky but nope.

Baka. Can’t wait for her to teach them a lesson.

Also what happened to her is still a mystery. They should focus on that and protect her. Not bring her back to potential danger! (She didn’t just die in her sleep right? So many isekai I don’t know anymore haha)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread