There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I'm just laughing cuz I read the description and it seems like the heroine will just have a hard time from here on our 😂.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Is this one of those were the heroine also has memories of the game?

Group Leader
Yep, as always.
She also reincarnation person, ended up hated by original male character.
Just because she have protagonist body, she think can get harem.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like where this is going! Despite having such a common premise, the execution done by the mangaka is excellent.

WHY CANT THERE EVER BE A GOOD HEROINE IN THESE KINDS OF MANGA (I've only read one shoujo manga where the isekaid villainess and heroine get along)

This plot development that builds up anxiety, i hate it 🙃 it hurts

Also, if the prince gets sweep up by these actions of the herione (shes so obv ughh), ophelia is better off without him skskksk

The heroine on the main route seems like a obsessed psycho. Its ok ophelia if he breaks up the engagement yourr better off w/o him

Double-page supporter
hrm, this story could go in either direction where everyone either turns on the villainess and she somehow turns it around, or the capture targets start to ignore the commoner less they feel the need to administer lese majeste for her clingy ass. (Coming from someone who hasnt read any novels if they exist).

Dex-chan lover
@bunny-k1m The few titles I can think of which have good heroines friendly with the villainess include Bakarina and Daughter of House Albert Wishes for Ruin. But otherwise nowadays the "heroine is actually crazy/evil" trope is more prevalent nowadays (I think Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter really (over)popularized this trope.)

Dex-chan lover
I think this is one of those where the heroine is also a reincarnate fan of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread