There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
i fucking hope it goes how i think it could go, and by that i mean that the heroine will see the prince lunchbox and go ''wow lady ophelia u suck ass at cooking!'' for to be revealed that the prince is the one that made it

i fucking want this

Aggregator gang
It's hard to watch when the heroine is also reincarnator.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the prince isn’t a bitch...there doesn’t seem to have another ML yet...concerned

Oh wow she really goes all the way to struck the prince.
I commend that. That's what an actual villainess should do.

Unlike out protagonist here...

For anyone that it's interested

The prince breaks the engagement with the MC and public humiliate her together with the others love interest, however it's revelead that the MC is actually the Saint or something like that and the characters goes all lovely dovely to her, the MC is still in love with the prince for some reason

Honestly the art is nice but the plot is pretty bad

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit Felix, you made a lunchbox to have a lovey dovey date with your fiancee, and now there's a third wheel barging in.
You better start fighting next chapter.

i'm enjoying it lots so far, thank you for the chapter!! i'll surely be looking forward to next month!

Dex-chan lover
The real name of this heroine would be Karen! 😂 She ordered her lunchbox to be made by a restaurant manager.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, rude much, doesn't even ask if she can joins, just plonks herself right down next to them.

Judging by the description, I am sooo looking forward to that Green Tea B!@#$ getting her comeuppance

I just had to read a spoiler in the forums
Safe to say that I am dropping this because of said spoilers.

Fed-Kun's army
@Centurionzo
Wait,
so the story goes as the game follows, where everyone publicly humiliates her and the prince even breaks their engagement, and then it's revealed that she's a saint, they suddenly do a 180 and go gaga over her?

Dex-chan lover
@Centurionzo what holy sh*t why??? Gosh I don't understand why would the author chose to go down that road??? That feels like forced angst and drama, and I hate that

Anw I will probably drop this. Thanks for the spoiler though, you helped me dodge a shithole there.

Users who are viewing this thread