There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
Another self-conscious "otome MC", I see. I wonder how our MC will solve the event :3

Dex-chan lover
Hope the prince ain't a shithead or controlled by the system or whatever

I hope the Otome MC insults the lunch box thinking that the Villainess made it. :D It would put a smile on my face to see her mess up.

jyc

thank you for the chapter!

So far, things seem to be going well with the prince yay

Danggg that girl's rude af tf, wasn't even invited and busts in. I wonder how our MC is going to deal with her antics.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa I impressed how the Heroine all out striking 😮😯
Now I curious how this story will ended by the MC just winning or continued to another arc

Dex-chan lover
So she's basically someone who transferred, but thinks that just because she got into the heroine's body, she'll be exactly like the heroine... completely ignoring the fact that the heroine is supposed to be a genuinely good person who just happened to be in weird situations that made the male fall for her...

But for some reason, all of the heroines are too stupid to figure that out. They also are too stupid to think that maybe they might have messed with the game and things could be different. A villainess doing so makes sense since she wants to avoid a "bad ending"....

And lets not forget that they play these games but no nothing about these kinda stories where they get into the villainess role... even though they are getting popular now....

Just several layers of stupidity....

She probably gona mock the dish think that the MC who made them, and the prince probably think "how dare you?"

i hate those characters who have an 'innocent' personality but they're just evil 😤

OH COME ON CLIFFHANGER KUN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT THERE ;-;
Oh and also the Heroine is giving off a bitchy vibes and i already hate her...........fuck her being a third wheel

Users who are viewing this thread